The purposes of using cookies, their owners, as well as their expiration period are described in this document, through the explanatory tables.
Finally, we take this opportunity to remind you that in any case, the User may modify the configuration of their browser at any time according to their preferences.
1. What are Cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded onto a User's terminal equipment in order to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Cookies are commonly used to improve the functioning of web pages and make them more efficient, for example, by remembering Users' information or preferences, making their visit to the website much more comfortable. It is also common to use them to evaluate the usefulness or interest of the different sections of the website, or to count the traffic of the same.
2. Types of Cookies
2.1 According to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. Types of Cookies
2.1 According to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.2 According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow the User to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, processing the purchase process of an order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, making the request for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for billing purposes of the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or sharing content through social networks.
- Preferences or personalization cookies: These allow remembering information so that the User accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other Users, such as language, the number of results to show when the User performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the User accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These allow the party responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of Users of the websites to which they are linked, including quantifying the impacts of ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data that Users make of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These store information about the behavior of Users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2.3 According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website and disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. What types of cookies does this website use?This row contains information about the original referrer for the website, the type of tracking ("Técnica"), the duration of the session ("Sesión"), the website being tracked ("baruc.com"), and the type of tracking ("Seguimiento de página"). This row contains information about the type of tracking ("Analítica"), the duration of the session ("Sesión"), the website being tracked ("baruc.com"), and the specific type of analytics tracking ("Analítica de Shopify"). This row contains information about the specific type of tracking ("_shopify_m"), the type of tracking ("Técnica"), the duration of the session ("Sesión"), the website being tracked ("baruc.com"), and the purpose of the tracking ("Gestión de privacidad de los usuarios"). This row contains information about the specific type of tracking ("_shopify_s"), the type of tracking ("Analítica"), the duration of the tracking ("12 meses"), the website being tracked ("baruc.com"), and the specific type of analytics tracking ("Analítica de Shopify").
|_cmp_a||Technical||24 hours||baruc.com||Related to user privacy management|
|_ga||Analytics||13 months||baruc.com||User identification|
|_gat||Analytics||13 months||baruc.com||Limiting percentage of requests|
|_gcl_au||Advertising||1 minute||baruc.com||Campaign identification|
|_gid||Analytics||24 hours||baruc.com||User identification|
|_landing_page||Technical||15 months||baruc.com||Page tracking|
|_orig_referrer||Técnica||Sesión||baruc.com||Seguimiento de página|
|_s||Analítica||Sesión||baruc.com||Analítica de Shopify|
|_shopify_m||Técnica||Sesión||baruc.com||Gestión de privacidad de los usuarios|
|_shopify_s||Analítica||12 meses||baruc.com||Analítica de Shopify|
|_shopify_tm||Technical||Session||baruc.com||User Privacy Management|
|_shopify_tw||Technical||15 days||baruc.com||User Privacy Management|
|_tracking_consent||Technical||12 months||baruc.com||Persistence of Privacy Management Decision|
|cart_currency||Technique||15 days||baruc.com||Currency used before and after payment gateway usage|
|keep_alive||Technique||30 minutes||baruc.com||Connection to buyer origin|
|localization||Technique||12 months||baruc.com||Connection to payment gateway|
|omnisendSessionID||Technique||30 minutes||baruc.com||Anonymous session persistence for interactive elements usage|
|rmc_logged_in_at||Technical||Session||baruc.com||Persistence of user account|
|secure_customer_sig||Technical||12 months||baruc.com||Persistence after accessing the user account|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Technical||1 hour||baruc.com||Connection with payment gateway|
|soundest-views||Technical||Session||baruc.com||Pages viewed in session for operation of interactive messages|
|soundestID||Technical||Session||baruc.com||Anonymous user identification for persistence in interactive messages|
4. Cookie Management
If you reject the use of all cookies, both proprietary and third-party cookies will be disabled. In addition, proprietary cookies will be deleted. It will not be possible to delete third-party cookies, so Users must delete them from their own browser as described below.
4.2 To delete cookies from your browser:
In the following links, you can find out what type of cookies have been installed, as well as the procedure for blocking or deleting them from your computer. Depending on the browser used, you can use any of the following links:
Furthermore, you can access the cookie configuration panel of this website again through the following access:
5. Security Measures
BARUC will treat all data under the strictest confidentiality, applying the security measures, technical and organizational, that correspond according to applicable legislation.
BARUC maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the data that the User provides through the website, without prejudice to informing you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
BARUC undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data processed in accordance with applicable legislation, as well as to confer secure treatment on them in the transfers that may occur, if any.
6. Exercise of rights
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact BARUC by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Complaint to the Control Authority
Interested parties are informed of the possibility of reporting any incidents related to the processing of their data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to resolve any doubts about your data at the address https://www.aepd.es or at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, or by phone: 900 293 183.
This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its validity and may be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly, where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.
Last update: April 2023.